Documents required for your application
Before applying for a Small Business Export Loan, you should review our the Standard Terms and consider whether the loan is appropriate to your business circumstances.
Some important information to note:
About the loan terms and conditions
- All Small Business Export Loans are offered, subject to our Standard Terms.
- Loan repayments will be due on a monthly basis via direct debit. Should you be unable to make a repayment, you will need to contact us as soon as possible.
- Late payments will attract additional fees and late charges. If repayments are not made on time we may declare the full outstanding loan amount immediately due and payable and take additional steps to recover the amount owing. We may also report default information to a credit reporting agency in accordance with our Credit Information Policy.
About the application:
- Only authorised officers of the company (Managing Director) will be able to apply for the loan.
- The business applying for the loan will need to be a registered company or a company acting as a trustee.
- Our privacy and information policies will apply to all data that you provide as part of your application process.
- We have partnered with Veda (and its subsidiary Corporate Scorecard) to complete the identity checks and credit assessment for each application. This means that Corporate Scorecard may contact you to discuss your company’s financials and referees, as well as contacting your referees to confirm your export performance.